Another 225 with an alarm

Well I have a 2003 BF 225 that an alarm went off after starting it and letting it idle while I parked the truck and trailer. When I returned to the boat an alarm was sounding but there were no new lights on the key pad. The motor is on a 521 Ranger and the only lights that were on were the ones that are always on while the motor is started. I checked and the motor was peeing and I had good water pressure so I turned it off and restated it to see if any new lights would come on but the alarm didn't come back on and there weren't any new lights showing, so I went fishing. I didn't have an alarm while on plane but after coming off plane and going a short distance at idle the alarm started again but still no new lights on the panel. I could turn the motor off and restart it and the alarm would be off. I have had this boat for about 4 years with no problems and don't know what was replaced or done prior to me buying it.

2. Member
    O2 sensor. Just annoying, but ok to run until replaced.

3. Member
    I replaced the 02 sensor like Ray said and its good to go now. It has been the only thing that has caused me problems since I bought the boat. I am really happy with the Honda motor.

4. Member
    Glad that fixed the issue. Good luck!