Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coachs View Post
    I thought it should be slick i'm beginning to wonder if my boat was made on a Friday. I have had my top two bolts on the motor loose, an end cap on one of my trim pieces had a 1/4 in gap and now my gel coat isn't finished very well in my compartments. I have looked at Nitro's that had better fit and finish then this boat. This is why I was worried about order a boat.
    I think my boat(not a phoenix) was made on a saturday. My compartments are fiberglass but no gelcoat or carpet.

2. Member
    Just got back from my dealer showing him the gel coat issues. He said it looked like it wasn't finished and polished when it came out of the mold Hasn't seen this before. He wasn't quite sure how it would need to be fixed but said they would take care of it. Not sure when they will fix it because I don't want to miss anymore fishing 13 weeks (while but was being built) was long enough. I told him we could wait till winter as long as it is fixed I didn't care.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crwood View Post
    I think my boat(not a phoenix) was made on a saturday. My compartments are fiberglass but no gelcoat or carpet.
    Cats don't finish the inside of their boxes up front with a finished gel or carpet. I can't remember what the back looked like but I thinkbthe rod boxes had carpet.

4. Member
    Last update is that Tim will seen someone to pick my boat up this winter to make all repairs. Wish they wouldn't have had to do anything but it is a good deal. Tim personally called to keep in touch and let me know what they were planning on doing. Thanks Tim and Phoenix
    Last edited by coachs; 06-07-2017 at 03:42 PM.

Right on!
    2017 - Phoenix 919 / 225hp Pro Xs

6. Member
    I knew they would take care of it. Phoenix customer service is top notch!

7. Member
    THey always do whats right. Even when it hurts! Best around
    Matthew 6:33
    2020 921elite

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    Cats don't finish the inside of their boxes up front with a finished gel or carpet. I can't remember what the back looked like but I thinkbthe rod boxes had carpet.
    I know. they put carpet in the rear boxes and the rod boxes. I was mainly referring to all the other problems I've had with my boat and was simply stating that my boxes are unfinished and that's how they come and that his issue wasn't near as bad lol

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crwood View Post
    I know. they put carpet in the rear boxes and the rod boxes. I was mainly referring to all the other problems I've had with my boat and was simply stating that my boxes are unfinished and that's how they come and that his issue wasn't near as bad lol
    Gotcha, I see now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12