Thread: Chickamauga

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Derek McCullough
    Look up Chris Hight, it will be hard to get a trip with Rogne this close to your trip, he uses Chris for his overflow business. The fishing is a month behind but if you can spend the time looking they can be found out deep, there are a lot of baits being thrown in their face and they are hard to fire up!

you can reach out to Alex Davis aka "Spinnerbait Kid Guide Service," he spends most of his time on Gville but does trips on chick as well. He's at the Potomac River right now so send him a msg. Great guy and fisherman.
    There is NO substitute for time on the water!

3. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Billy Wheat helped out me and my buddy at Chick, by giving advice to us as he was getting his boat ready to take someone out on a guide trip.
    His advice worked and we caught some decent fish. He's a real nice guy. I would use him if I needed a guide at Chick. That's his home water.

Billy Wheat...423-987-2606
    https://www.facebook.com/Rip-Rap-Fis...8549978939694/

4. Member
    Look up Chris Hight Fishing on Facebook. Only time ive hired a guide and was pleasantly suprised. He definitely knows the lake and was amazing with electronics. I will be going back to fish with him again.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepin85 View Post
    Sent him a message via his website. Anyone have a contact number? Or another guide if he isnt available.

Benny Rigney

5. Member
    Got Rogne booked for the 26th. He told me he recommends Chris whenever he isnt available.
    2016 Phoenix 819 Pro 200 Mercury Pro XS

It will be money well spent...Rogne is a great person and he knows Chickamauga like the back of his hand. He will teach you alot so dont be afraid to ask questions!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12