Thread: F205 Rude G2!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    Just deleted some messages. Resend your pm.

2. Member
    That's a good looking boat!

3. Member
    hey what is the length of boat with swing tongue to fit in garage

NICE!!!

5. Member
    Thx! I'll have to measure and get back with you.

6. Member
    My setup with a G2/F205/EZ Loader trailer is right at 26'. That figure is with the trailer tongue at full extension (ready to pull) and the motor trimmed up on a the transom bracket. So, if you broke the tongue down and trimmed the motor down you can easily trim 2'+ off that. Also, the G2 has a little more setback built into the motor bracket than merc for sure (not sure about yamaha). So, my guess with a merc, it'd probably be at least 2-3 inches less than mine. If you've got a 24' garage, you should be able to make it with a merc with the tongue broke down.

7. Member
    Beautiful boat..wanted to get the f215 but gonna wait

8. Banned
    That's a whole lotta blue... Dan

9. Member
    I know right!!! I kinda like blue. Update on performance from this week. Jacked the manual plate up 1/2'' from last time. Air temp 90 deg, humidity was ridiculous, water temp around 67 deg (went to a local cold water lake), 42 gallons of gas, 2 people (250lbs each), 20+ plano's, 24+ rods/reels, and some other junk I'll never need, little water in the livewells................5550 rpm's maxed out, 73 mph gps max. Ran 72.5 gps at 5500 very consistently. Taking my prop this week to get B&B'd and will update in a few weeks when I get it back.

10. Member
    Love the new ride, man! I don't even like blue, and I dig it. If only it were RED with a G2. Definitely one of my favorite boats on the market right now.

11. Member
    Question... is the passenger console removable?

12. Member
    It is but not easily. They are staying on the side of caution and installing them at the factory. I wanted mine sent without it installed and they wouldn't allow me to install on my own for liability reasons, which being in the insurance biz I understand. Plus they mount them very solidly and can't control that process unless they do it themselves. Honestly, I'll order a single console on my next one. The dual is nice but I'd rather have the open space. To each their own.

13. Member
    I am in the market for a new boat and wondering what I can and can't get on my boat. I know they come preloaded with lots of extras. I like setting up my own boat and wonder (if they do it) I am looking for a price for the boat, trailer, motor, and trolling motor. I like to rig everything else myself.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5basslimit1977 View Post
    I am in the market for a new boat and wondering what I can and can't get on my boat. I know they come preloaded with lots of extras. I like setting up my own boat and wonder (if they do it) I am looking for a price for the boat, trailer, motor, and trolling motor. I like to rig everything else myself.
    Unless you buy it on the dealer floor, it will be built at the factory from zero to the dealer, and you can get it with no electronics installed. They are not a package boats like Nitro, Skeeter, Triton and Phoenix have.
    How and what is installed from factory to the dealer is unknown, but you can get it to you house with what you asked for. Expect low 50s for a final price on the boat

15. Member
    Nice boat.

16. Member
    Thx!

17. Member
    The boat is just stunning. I'm curious what you think of the G2 so far? I've had so many fishing buddies have issues with past Rude's....I'm really rooting for Evinrude with this G2. Hoping the reliability is there with the performance.

18. Member
    My G2 has been flawless. Honestly, I haven't put too many hours on it yet. But, the performance, hole shot, acceleration, lift, have all be awesome! I've run the same model boat as mine with a pro XS and I'll take the G2 every time. Anyone I"ve let drive the 2 has said the same thing. LIke a lot of new products I think they had some bugs to work out the first year or so. But, I can tell you their CS has been outstanding too. Corporate has called me a few times to check in an make sure I'm happy with everything. That's impressive to me too. I can tell you that I"m going to list my boat soon to sell so I can order a new one. My new one will have a G2 as well!!! I would encourage anyone thinking about it to drive before you buy (preferably the same model of boat) and I think you'll be sold.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rudebee View Post
    My G2 has been flawless. Honestly, I haven't put too many hours on it yet. But, the performance, hole shot, acceleration, lift, have all be awesome! I've run the same model boat as mine with a pro XS and I'll take the G2 every time. Anyone I"ve let drive the 2 has said the same thing. LIke a lot of new products I think they had some bugs to work out the first year or so. But, I can tell you their CS has been outstanding too. Corporate has called me a few times to check in an make sure I'm happy with everything. That's impressive to me too. I can tell you that I"m going to list my boat soon to sell so I can order a new one. My new one will have a G2 as well!!! I would encourage anyone thinking about it to drive before you buy (preferably the same model of boat) and I think you'll be sold.
    What is the warranty on this boat?

Thx, EB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast