Multi-purpose cup holder inserts

I had a bit of a problem on my Tracker. There was no place for me to lay my cigar when I needed to put it down. No ashtrays etc so I invented some. I took a Progresso soup can and put it in the front cup holder and a small size bush beans can and put in one of the cup holders on the floor. I had no idea how handy these would turn out to be.

1. First they fit very snugly in the holders so they don't blow out.
    2. they are not in the way but ready to use at all times.
    3. They can hold your cigar without burning holes in your boat carpet/vinyl or having it roll around on the deck.
    4. Turns out they are handy to hold stuff like a sinker or hook you don't need at the moment or even hang a crankbait or chatterbait from the lip while it dries out without having to put it directly back into a storage box wet.

At the end of the day all you do is rinse them out and flip them upside down so the bottoms are up and store them back into the cup holders.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Second pic, where did you get the tool holder w/cup holder

3. Member
    The tool holder w/cup came with my Tracker PT 190 TX. It is the same one they put on the 175 as well. It just covers the front end of the trolling motor pedal tray. I covered the rest of the pedal tray since I have an Ulterra and don't use a foot pedal.

Cool

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe3buck3 View Post
    The tool holder w/cup came with my Tracker PT 190 TX. It is the same one they put on the 175 as well. It just covers the front end of the trolling motor pedal tray. I covered the rest of the pedal tray since I have an Ulterra and don't use a foot pedal.
    Forgot to add this tool holder is pretty simple...black 1/2" Starboard with some strategic slots milled in (for pliers, scissors, etc) and a cutout for a plastic cup holder. The metal foot pedal well has a couple of milled slots under the tool holder slots so your pliers have a place to slide into keeping them from sticking up too far.