Restoration of a 2000 ZX ZOZc with 2016 225 SHO w/ Atlas Jackplate

Guys, Here is my project. Thanks for all the help.
    Boat is getting a wet-sanded and buffed at the fiberglass shop. Should be getting back any day now.

Syntec 24 ounce ASH carpet Installed
    Padded Front Deck 1/4 inch with Birdsong adhesive
    New Skeeter Decals
    New Style Skeeter Rod Straps.
    Few New Led Lights.
    New Aluminum Battery trays for TH Marine.

Should have it put back together soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Very cool. I know exactly what you are dealing with, doing nearly the same with mine, less the brand new motor.

So with that deck pad, you went with Birdsong for the pad to the deck? What pad did you use? and what's the plan for carpet adhesive?
    Kevin | 2000 Champion 19​1 | 2000 Yamaha OX66 200hp

3. Member
    Thanks. I haven't glued the pad or the carpet down. I was planning just using the birdsong adhesive for carpet to pad and pad to Fiberglass as I had to buy a whole gallon of it and I ran out on normal contact cement. http://protechmats.com/why-choose-ortho-mat/ is what I got for the pad.

4. Member
    Looking for the carpet trim that has a flap to slide the carpet in between on 2000zx 202 Skeeter front deck. The adhesive sticks to the deck not to the gunnel. I am having a challenge finding it. I found the stuff for the the center floor but not the front deck. I can obviously google some stuff, but I can't tell if it's the right stuff. Any help? Do you know what size the factory rivets are?

5. Member
    Installed the carpet and floor trim, still looking for the front deck p trim? Tinys has it but they want me mail them a check. Going to tomorrow unless someone knows where it's at. Installed and upgraded the new rod straps from skeeter. Getting close.