Question Differences between powerpole blade and the pro-series II

I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to stated what the differences between the Powerpole Blade 8' and the ProSeriesII 8' Powerpole are? After researching them a bit it doesn't seem like there is much of a difference besides the look and color choices between the 2 of them. Also I know that you can only get the 10' Powerpoles in the Blade series as well. Otherwise they both use the same CM2 pump and the same high pressure hoses. Thank you any and all input on this topic.

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Pumps on pro II and the blades are not the same. The Blades feature a larger bushing system at all of the pivot joints and they are a bit more rigid due to the slimmer u-channel design which also makes them more aerodynamic. They also have a larger diameter spike with a much larger Everflex mold over compared to the Pro or Sportsman. All of this combined will result in better control of a heavier load under extreme anchoring conditions.

The Blade models also have SoftClose, this slows the system down right before it is fully closes to reduce noise and vibration.

There is only a 5 lb difference between the Pro2 8'(17.75 lbs) and the Blade 8'(23.15 lbs) on the transom. All of the models are very light weight, but on some boats every pound counts!

The stern bracket on the 10' Blade is much more robust, constructed of a solid polymer core sandwiched together with stainless steel sheet metal and covered up with two shrouds. The hydraulic hose on both Blade models is also routed through the stern brackets, versus through the front of the u-channel on the Pro and Sportsman series. This reduces the amount of hydraulic hose that is seen on the outside of the boat.

The Blade is also the fastest available model, but using the C-Monster app, the user can adjust the max speed to a lower setting comparable to the Pro2 resulting in comparable noise during operation . Even on max speed, many users comment on how quiet the system is.

Hope this helps..

3. Member
    Thanks for the response. I had a sportsman II on my previous boat and I was always curious as to what the actual differences were since they don't really state everything on the site.

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    No problem here for you if you need a price quote. Can do a pickup as your close, NOBODY can bet our price.