Thread: Trophy plus

Trophy plus

Ha any one used a trophy plus 4 blade on a sho

2. Member
    If you do ....... I'd speculate that a cav' ring would be a must for any of the 4 strokes (especially since I run one on my 2 stroke) ....... and be really particular as to which version you try. I definitely wouldn't try the older version as I would be fearful of slinging a blade due to the SHO's torque, typical high prop shaft heights and thinner blades.

If I was going to try something like this, I would be more interested in something like the new Fury 4 ........... 4 blades, thick blades, high rake, good cup, and a full size barrel. HECK, I want to try one of these on my HPDI.

Good Luck!
    '09 Ranger Z520 Silverado Edition / '09 Evinrude ETEC 250 HO
    '15 Xpress HD16DBX / Merc 59ci

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger391v View Post
    If you do ....... I'd speculate that a cav' ring would be a must for any of the 4 strokes (especially since I run one on my 2 stroke) ....... and be really particular as to which version you try. I definitely wouldn't try the older version as I would be fearful of slinging a blade due to the SHO's torque, typical high prop shaft heights and thinner blades.

If I was going to try something like this, I would be more interested in something like the new Fury 4 ........... 4 blades, thick blades, high rake, good cup, and a full size barrel. HECK, I want to try one of these on my HPDI.

Good Luck!
    The x19 is the most sensitive boat I have ever had to setup .24 tempest at 3.5 were it runs the best .But still making oil need more rpms .Went to 3 1/4 hot weather 280 pound passenger killed the speed and rpms .Have to get some
    kind of 23 pitch.Cant seem to find a txp or fxp