Prairieville, Louisiana / Zolfo Springs, Florida

Thumbs Up First Inpression

Ok to start let me give a little of my Stroker background.

I am on my 5th Stroker. In order starting in 2005. My first was a 2002, then a new 2008, used 2009, 2012 now a 2017.
    And no I have never been over trips!!

This new Stroker hull makes a large difference and all for the better!! Motor new 300xs with 1.62 gears.
    The new boat runs much flatter and handles better but it is just as forgiving as the old hull. It rides better without near as much porpoiseing. (17mph with no porpoise and nose of boat not slamed down). It seems to step across the small boat waves with ease!!

I wish I could say I broke trips but not yet. The man that mounted and set up motor did a piss poor job and did not set the hotfoot for full throttle!!!! In fact it would only get to a hair over half throttle!! Even at that I hit 93.1 at 5670 rpms with 420#'s of meat no tackle, full gas tk, batteries, troller and a 30 Pro Max.

The second day out the lake was way to rough to really air it out so my top speed stayed the same. But the boat ran so much better in hole shot and mid range and handled the waves very easily.

Side note the new step/ice chest storage works great. I had a tray glassed under the large compartment lid on the new extension. Love it!!

Think I'm going love this new rig!!

2. Member
    Really waiting to see how it runs at wot. Glad you are enjoying it so far.