Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A 5:30AM start put us in Indian River at 1:30AM. We're in a Triton TR196, white with dark red stripe and no stickers on the Merc.

2. Member
    I haven't been on Charlevoix or Intermediate yet but I live on 6 Mile and I caught a 6 and a 3 1/2 Memorial day

3. Member
    How's the fishing been guys? We've been getting into them pretty good on Mullett. Although some areas are starting to get beat up more than others with all the tourney and fishing pressure this past week. Haven't tried Burt or Douglas yet. Anyone been there? Was supposed to go to Charlevoix this weekend but forecast is calling for 20mph winds so we will probably skip that.

4. Member
    I was up at Burt/Mullet last week for the PayBack Bass tournament. It should be on fire up there right now. There was a big wave just pushing up, full moon is today.
    -Matt

5. Member
    Yeah I've been out a few times this week now. Saw fresh fish setting up yesterday in a couple of areas.

Quote Originally Posted by MI_ProStar21XL View Post
    How's the fishing been guys? We've been getting into them pretty good on Mullett. Although some areas are starting to get beat up more than others with all the tourney and fishing pressure this past week. Haven't tried Burt or Douglas yet. Anyone been there? Was supposed to go to Charlevoix this weekend but forecast is calling for 20mph winds so we will probably skip that.
    We went to Douglas Thursday and it looked like most fish were done. A bunch of empty beds and the few beds that had fish were just little ones. Very eager little ones, but small nonetheless. Now this info is coming from an Okie who is does not claim to understand those Michigan brown fish!
    I will say we had a 27.22lb best 5 on one body of water this last week that I'd prefer not to name on here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12