Help with transferring waypoints on hummingbird pc

Last night I was messing with transferring my waypoints from my Lowrance to my helix 10. I have each lake's waypoints saved as a .gpx and also as a .usr version 4 file. I noticed that if I loaded the .usr file to hummingbird pc, everything would go fine and save as a .usr.gpx file. However the "date created" info is showing a date bact in the year 2000. It also showed a depth for most all the waypoints.

Now, if I load the .gpx file instead of the .usr file I instantly get a pop up box stating something about some data is incomplete.... Then lists some stuff about "depth" and other stuff in RED.... then asked if I want to open it any. If I say yes... all the waypoints load in the list, and all the "date and time as created" are now correct. But all the depths say 0.0. I don't care about the depths, I am more interested in the dates showing correctly so should I...

Just use the .gpx file that I get the warning about or play it safe and use the .usr file that I don't get correct date info with?

I already went through and changed any waypoint names that had spaces and made sure none had any special characters in the name. I just was concerned about loading the waypoint files onto my new helix 10 if I was getting this pop up warning on the pc.
    Joe

2000 Viper Coral 202
    2001 Mercury 200 EFI

2. Member
    UPDATE...
    I ended up just loading the .gpx files to humPC. I still get the pop up box about incomplete data when I open humPC, but I have not noticed any problems on my Helix with these files loaded. The .gpx file gave me the correct time and date the waypoints were created and the version 4 .usr files would not.
    Joe

2000 Viper Coral 202
    2001 Mercury 200 EFI