BBC Special - Ned Head Jigs from NMBA Custom Tackle

NMBA Custom Tackle BBC Special on our Elite Series Ned Head Jigs .... size 1 or 1/0 Owner Hooks

- availabe in 1/16, 3/32, 1/8, 3/16, 1/4 oz sizes ..... any color you want

PRO PACK Special 20 Heads (mix/match sizes) --- $25.00 tyd

WEEDLESS PRO PACK Special 20 Heads (mix/match sizes) --- $30.00 tyd

Here is a customer review on our heads ....

"I have been looking for an alternative to the NED rig jig heads and I have finally found them! The hook in these are strong and keep the fish pinned all the way to the boat. I was able to fish the same jig head all day without losing it, yes i would get snagged at times but I was always able to retrieve it! A big plus what the paint held up very well in the rocks and zebra mussels I had dragged it through all that day. I highly recommend these to anyone looking for a great NED rig jig head!"

2. Member
    Awesome review on NMBA Ned Heads - Thanks Bryan!

"The last few years I've really got into Ned rigging. After trying the Z-Man's and losing a sickening number of big brown fish I ordered some from NMBA Custom Tackle to try and fix the issue. The NMBA Ned Heads are the real deal. They are built with Owner Hooks that hang on to fish, even maniac jumping tank smallies. The keeper holds on the bait good and the powder paint is tough as nails. I have boated tons of smallies up to 5.86 Ibs and largies up to 7.12 Ibs on NMBA Ned Heads this season. My last order I also picked up some tube jigs and underspins. Just like the ned heads, they were clean, free from casting flaws, have sticky sharp hooks and just flat out work. Needless to say I am truly impressed with the quality products put out by NMBA Custom Tackle!

Bryan, OK