USA moving batteries on xb 2003

has anyone moved there batteries from the rear of the two long boxes on the back deck up to the front of them ( right behind the back seat). Im thinking about trying to move them to help offset the weight of the power poles I have on the back. just looking for ideas on how you redid the wiring. by that I mean did you just rewire or put in like a terminal block to be bale to leave the wiring like it is and run 1 cable up to the battery.

I just moved my trolling batteries from in front of the gas tank to right in front of the hump you rest your feet on when driving/riding. I moved the starting battery from the port wing to the port side in front of the gas tank. I left the oil tank in the back of the STBD wing. I put my power pole pumps in the aft end of the port wing. I am gonna leave the original trolling motor cables in place and install new 8 awg cables for the new location of the trolling batteries. I am doing this to offset the weight of poles and a 225 Pro XS 3.0 liter.

I would move 2 trollers way up like kdawg, unless you have a 2.5 ?my 97 xb03 has 2 sets of trolling motor wires running rear to bow,alot of boats back then were rigged for 12/24 before 24 and 36v became the norm. You may find the boat already wired if you look up under the gunwales