Tims, Center Hill, Dale Hollow

Of these 3 which would you go to tomorrow?

2. Banned
    Since you're coming out of Williamson County, I'd tell you to hit Pickwick. You can be at the McFarland Park boat ramps in downtown Florence in about 90 minutes--all interstate and 4 lane highway.

3. Member
    I've been there many times, but I'm taking someone from out of state and he already bought a TN license. Don't want to make him spend more money.

4. Member
    Smashed them in the bushes 3 weeks on CH.
    Basscat!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GRR884 View Post
    Smashed them in the bushes 3 weeks on CH.
    the last 3 weeks, or 3 weeks ago? I've never been to center hill, but I always heard it was better than DH on Sunny days. Dale was my first choice, until the forecast changed from partly sunny, to sunny.

6. Member
    Dale.... There is so much grass the sun is not as impactful as you would think. When I say grass I mean it is everywhere... fish are being caught 8ft-25ft pretty good. If you can find a hard bottom that is next to grass you can absolutely smack them. good luck

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ledgeman View Post
    Dale.... There is so much grass the sun is not as impactful as you would think. When I say grass I mean it is everywhere... fish are being caught 8ft-25ft pretty good. If you can find a hard bottom that is next to grass you can absolutely smack them. good luck
    Yeah I know. I was there Saturday. Grass was thick. I will stick with the original plan I suppose. Even if the fishing sucks, there really isn't anywhere else I'd rather go.

8. Member
    Throw a swimbait on the flats... Just keep the bait ticking the top of the grass and you will run into a group of them.... It is amazing how many will pile into a small spot on those large flats..

9. Member
    They were eating a swimbait pretty good last weekend.

10. Member
    Funny how it changes- last week drilled them with swimbaits; tues couldn't get bit except on topwater-had 13-14 all on top after giving up on sb mid morning

11. Member
    Couldn't get much going on the swimbait today. Caught a few on top and 2 on swimbaits.