Cranking battery question

So my old cranking battery is out of juice and went to local store to get a new one. My old one has a CCA of 1010 and the new one is 800 CCA and 1000 for 32 deg crank (warm starting). Will there be an issue with my new battery only at 800 CCA? becasuse thats the biggest one they have..go figure..Thanks for any suggestions.

what motor do you have? what GPS/sonar units do you use? etc
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    what motor do you have? what GPS/sonar units do you use? etc
    merc 200 opti, twin lowerance hds 5 front and console.

Note, before battery went out, my front unit was having issues like "black screen" and I did check all connections to find no issue.

Ask your question on the Merc forum, the Pro's there will know the answer
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.