Shout out to Mark's props

My prop arrived Monday mid/late morning at Mark's, today at noon I received a call from his wife saying it was ready to be shipped back to me and for less $ than what I was expecting. That guy doesn't play around and has excellent service to boot. Kudos to him and his wife for a respectable and we'll ran business.
    Last edited by bassin365; 05-24-2017 at 05:15 PM.

2. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    he is #1 he has my prop as we speak it got there monday also I know it won't be long before the phone rings and it's on it's way back better than ever
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

3. Member
    Stopped by his place today and talked with him a bit. Great guy. Lots of props for him over the holiday weekend. Not sure how he finds time for taxidermy lol

There are plenty of other prop guys..... But there is only ONE Mark Croxton!

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

5. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    Just got my prop back looks great can't wait to run it ,but will have to wait till i fix my starter as they say if it's not one thing it's another great work as usual Mark will keep you updated on it

6. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    got the boat out yesterday prop performed like I thought it would having trim problems now but ran great holeshot is incredible and top end was about 57 to 58 will know more when I get the trim fixed not sure I even caught the rpms but sounded about the same on top end