96 PII fuel sending unit

I believe I need new sending units for my tanks. The gauge is reading but not showing full when full. I still have the omega dash and all is working fine so far. What sending unit is the OEM?

Thank you,

2. Bobby8
    Don't know if I understand which guage is reading incorrectly. Are the gauges on top of the tanks reading correctly? I have a 97 PII and had this problem. The floats on the arms in the tank get old and saturated and don't float all the way up when the tank is full. I put on new cork and they now work fine and read correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby8 View Post
    Don't know if I understand which guage is reading incorrectly. Are the gauges on top of the tanks reading correctly? I have a 97 PII and had this problem. The floats on the arms in the tank get old and saturated and don't float all the way up when the tank is full. I put on new cork and they now work fine and read correctly.
    The dash does not read correctly, the tank pointers work fine. The dash reads almost empty, but they are full.

These are Rochester sending units, though the new WEMA sending units work fine on replacement. On yours, often these are just the top capsule itself.

BCB

Can I get them through BCB.