Champ 190sx 1993....

What's the verdict on this year model of boat
    seems to be garage kept. Would love a 21sx but they never pop up... considering a boat after selling my blazer bass boat.
    had a procraft 200 combo with a 200efi merc before the bass boat and missed the full windshield and countless other things on the F and S.

this sx has a 93 200 efi merc also
    wood transom?

thanks for info

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    93 is going to be a 86" beam bass hull and will have a wooden transom. I had a Mariner 200 EFI (same engine) on my 93 201. Very reliable. Just do your due diligence on the boat and the motor.

3. Member
    That thing looks clean for a 93!

4. Member
    I have a 190sx, 2001. Love the boat. 7' rods fit in the lockers. It's a great boat for a fishing family. We tube and ski too. The ride....OMG. You won't be disappointed.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman1977 View Post
    I have a 190sx, 2001. Love the boat. 7' rods fit in the lockers. It's a great boat for a fishing family. We tube and ski too. The ride....OMG. You won't be disappointed.
    Glad to hear you are liking that 190SX, is it doing well for ya? I think I looked at that boat down here before you bought it. Couldn't make up my mind at the time, I'm a little foggy on it, I thought the trailer was a bit rough if I'm thinking about the same boat. I bet it would be great with the fam.
    Kevin | 2000 Champion 19​1 | 2000 Yamaha OX66 200hp

6. Member
    Yes, probably the same one. The trailer was shot. I scrapped it and bought a new one. The motor needed some TLC too but I think I got that all straightened out now. I've learned a helluva lot about the merc 2.5 over the last few years. The boat itself is in great shape and will remain so as long as I have it.