Fished flooded Table Rock on 5-22-17

Paul and I wanted to go down and check out Table Rock after the flood. It had gotten down to 927 and some change but then bounced back up to almost 929. We put in from the parking lot at Big Bay because the ramp road was about 13' under water. The lake temp was 71*. Clarity was deeply stained but with visibility of about 2 1/2 feet. Fish were scattered everywhere. We never really put together a pattern, but we caught one here and there on about every bank we fished. We had to move around a lot to keep getting bit. Its always interesting to see the water up so high. Everything looks so fishy when its up like this. Several of the fish we caught had not spawned yet. It has been a strange year to say the least. Hope you all get to go if just for the adventure.

Last edited by luvdmymerc; 05-23-2017 at 07:48 PM.

-Justin
    2006 Stratos 294 - 200 Merc Optimax

Suh-weet!

4. Member

6. Member

7. Member
    Steve I tried to P.M. you but my system will not allow it, any advice for the Shell Knob, King's River Marina area ?? I hope you and your fishing partners are doing well and having fun when you get to go, THANKS

John.....I am so sorry I did not see this sooner. I am out in California visiting my daughter. I hope you figured them out and caught a bunch. Will talk again when I get back to Missouri.

9. Member
    Steve we only got to fish hard for a couple hours 1 day, a freind that lives by Kings River Marina gave us a couple spots to try, we caught 5 all on a green colored jig with a green and orange craw before we rained off the water