Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MD 20i View Post
    you may be in luck. i think i have a couple. i will have to search

If you have more than 1 set i'd love a set for my 96 VLX-150

I saw the posting of the older pictures and I got to looking thru mine and found this one of my old true love, my 1992 Blazer 202 Pro-V that was Keith's demo. This is the old original boat with the rod locker running down the port side and ending in the cooler to the left of the passenger seat that is set inboard. The boat also had a removable center deck extension (sometimes you feel like a deck, sometimes you don’t) that I guess I left in as much as I left out. This boat was made of WOOD with fir stringers and plywood, it was built in a more innocent time before Earl Bentz, Triton and the horrors of your bass boat rotting away while you slept turned the boating world upside down. Yes, no wood in a boat is an awesome thing except with the stuff crushes to dust and your engine is flopping around like a dolphin, at least the dam thing isn’t rotting!

Ok, no more digressing! Many good times were had in this boat and a dam pile of bass came to know what it was like to have a ride to the hill. That is, when that dam Mercury was running PROPERLY, I loved my boat but I hated my outboard. In the 7 years I owned this rig, that 92 Mercury 200 EFI was a pain in the ass …

Powerheads (2)…..one from bad fuel/water……….the other just dam human error
    New Injectors due to water damage (6)
    New fuel pump
    ECM (2) …..after the second one went nuts, I took a boat racer’s advice and disconnected the variable ground from the ECM to the fuel pump, grounded it and wired the power to the pump to the key, never had another minutes trouble!
    Power trim…..total grenade, changed everything
    Gear case…..I think it grenaded when the blade came off a Laser prop at WOT or, this may have been separate incidents, was long ago.

Now I did change to a Bob’s tuner, took out the can and drilled the lower gear case, I did love the sound. The only pieces to last 7 years was the midsection, the cowling and the intake/injection. But, even with the troubles, I’d love to have that old rig back, I do miss those days…

I have Blazer OT pics all the way back to 2002, let me know if you want me to post a few.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I saw the posting of the older pictures and I got to looking thru mine and found this one of my old true love, my 1992 Blazer 202 Pro-V that was Keith's demo. This is the old original boat with the rod locker running down the port side and ending in the cooler to the left of the passenger seat that is set inboard. The boat also had a removable center deck extension (sometimes you feel like a deck, sometimes you don’t) that I guess I left in as much as I left out. This boat was made of WOOD with fir stringers and plywood, it was built in a more innocent time before Earl Bentz, Triton and the horrors of your bass boat rotting away while you slept turned the boating world upside down. Yes, no wood in a boat is an awesome thing except with the stuff crushes to dust and your engine is flopping around like a dolphin, at least the dam thing isn’t rotting!

Ok, no more digressing! Many good times were had in this boat and a dam pile of bass came to know what it was like to have a ride to the hill. That is, when that dam Mercury was running PROPERLY, I loved my boat but I hated my outboard. In the 7 years I owned this rig, that 92 Mercury 200 EFI was a pain in the ass …

Powerheads (2)…..one from bad fuel/water……….the other just dam human error
    New Injectors due to water damage (6)
    New fuel pump
    ECM (2) …..after the second one went nuts, I took a boat racer’s advice and disconnected the variable ground from the ECM to the fuel pump, grounded it and wired the power to the pump to the key, never had another minutes trouble!
    Power trim…..total grenade, changed everything
    Gear case…..I think it grenaded when the blade came off a Laser prop at WOT or, this may have been separate incidents, was long ago.

Now I did change to a Bob’s tuner, took out the can and drilled the lower gear case, I did love the sound. The only pieces to last 7 years was the midsection, the cowling and the intake/injection. But, even with the troubles, I’d love to have that old rig back, I do miss those days…

I have Blazer OT pics all the way back to 2002, let me know if you want me to post a few.

Sorry for the double post, I have no clue what caused it.

5. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    Hey David, how the hell have you been?

I am good, get to sell a Ford every now and then. I haven't fished since 2007, gave all my rods to my brother in law but still have all those boxes of tackle for some reason. A relative in Pensacola passed away last September and I had some time to stop in and see the boys for the first time in 9 1/2 years, was good to see them. There is a charity tournament on Eufaula I still help with, about all I do except work. How are ya'll?

7. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    We are doing good, living up in East TN now.

Yeah, like that area, spent a lot of time up there back when Rico was in Lenoir City and his shows in Knoxville. Use to be a good number of Blazer's up there in the Bullettt boys territory.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12