Thread: Rod Locker Tray

Rod Locker Tray

Does anyone know if there are trays like in the Allisons that will fit in my rod locker? I thought it was a pretty good idea.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2016 Phoenix 618 Pro / Mercury 175 Pro XS

2. Member
    I don't think Phoenix has them but would love to find a place to make them.

3. Member
    I seen those also and I'm definitely following this thread now

4. Member
    They don't make them. I asked Tim (Phoenix Parts) about it several months ago.
    I would give anything to have a day box up front for scent, plastics, etc. The trays for the back are nice though.

Got a couple of PHX triangle trays for my 921 proXP. Have to do a little modification but they work. Have to turn the latched clockwise only to open but sure is nice to have that day tray up front. Not really using the one in the main storage box so I took it out for now.

2021 Phoenix 921 Elite/Mercury 250 ProXS
    www.arduckblinds.com
    www.horizontrikes.com

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    interesting, I had Tim try those on a 919 when they first came out, he said they didn't fit, maybe it was the latch, I assumed it was the angle of the corner
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    interesting, I had Tim try those on a 919 when they first came out, he said they didn't fit, maybe it was the latch, I assumed it was the angle of the corner
    The tray in the bottom pic actually would go on the left side. They are to long and the lid cylinders are in the way. May be what he's saying cause he told me that but I wanted it for the very front and it just so happened the left tray would work on the right side. I would think the angle is possible the same.
    www.arduckblinds.com
    www.horizontrikes.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mark H. View Post
    Got a couple of PHX triangle trays for my 921 proXP. Have to do a little modification but they work. Have to turn the latched clockwise only to open but sure is nice to have that day tray up front. Not really using the one in the main storage box so I took it out for now.

Please share where you got those trays
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Just what I need - more trays to store more stuff. But I like them...could serve a purpose.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2013 Phoenix 721 ProXP

10. Member
    I had tried to move the trays on my PHX to the front of the rod lockers but figured out I would have to cut them to make the lid brace fit. Haven't fully decided what to do yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cfrench085 View Post
    I had tried to move the trays on my PHX to the front of the rod lockers but figured out I would have to cut them to make the lid brace fit. Haven't fully decided what to do yet.
    I had to notch them for the lid support also. Not a big deal.

And for tdt91 I got them from Phoenix.
    www.arduckblinds.com
    www.horizontrikes.com

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywooddave View Post
    Just what I need - more trays to store more stuff. But I like them...could serve a purpose.
    Same here!