Thread: Best cooler?

Best cooler?

Might be wrong section to post this but what is everyones choice of rotomolded cooler? Looking at Orca but i notice Vibe has one significantly cheaper that gets pretty good reviews. Also looking at Grizzly. Just curious if anyone has tried these or any others u might reccomend. Just looking for sometbing like a 40-45qt

2. Member
    Pelican make a damn good one now as well.

3. Member
    I have yetis and r tic coolers and the rtic are just as good and a lot cheaper you can order direct and they ship them right to you.

4. Member
    That Vibe looks good for the $. I was looking at the Rtic, its 65 quart for $199.95 the vibe is 75 quart for the same price.

5. Member
    look at k2, they have a scratch and dent section online that has decent discounts on coolers with minor blemishes.
    the cooler is a tank. I've checked it in on airlines and stuff and it still looks new.
    2017 Xpress H20B
    115 Yamaha SHO

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The gurg View Post
    look at k2, they have a scratch and dent section online that has decent discounts on coolers with minor blemishes.
    the cooler is a tank. I've checked it in on airlines and stuff and it still looks new.
    I have had K2 coolers for over 5 years now. IMO, best coolers for money. I have one that never leaves the back of my truck. Still performs great. My Son has one that flew out of the bed of his truck when he had a wreck. Few scratches and is still going strong.
    1997 STRATOS 285 PE EVINRUDE INTRUDER 175

7. Member
    I have a Magellan from Academy Sports...it works very well...just like the rest, as I have friends that have spent the big bucks...you have to fill it full with ice if you want it to keep ice...half the price of a Yeti or an Orca...

8. Member
    I've had my Yeti 65 for a little over 3 years and like it but I just bought an Engel 35 on eBay for a killer price and I'm very impressed by it.