Thread: LOZ WEEKEND

LOZ WEEKEND

Went down to the Lake of the Ozarks last weekend fishing. Fishing was pretty good but the amazing thing is how many Charger boats I saw our on the water. I saw a 170,182,186,195,295,396,496 and 596 out and about, not to mention the 186, 596, 475, and my 496 that were in the tournament we were fishing. Plus, countless models on the lifts in the docks. I bet all total, there were more than 50 Charges that we saw in 2 days. I know they are a local boat manufacturer, but the real thing is how well these boats handle some of the roughest water out there and how well they hold up over time! My old 186 was at the tourney and it still shines like the day I bought it. And the seats and carpet hold up surprisingly well too. With the 210 being released and the 198 soon to come, it has drawn a lot of attention to this board from Champion owners which is great. Keep in mind that Charger has a full line-up of boats out there and they are still going strong!

Mike

2. Member
    I can assure you it ain't just the Champion owner's attention that the Chargers and Charger Elites are drawing.

3. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Test rides and joe will be back to building 300 a year .

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Heethen View Post
    I can assure you it ain't just the Champion owner's attention that the Chargers and Charger Elites are drawing.
    I agree the 210 and 198 will draw attention from all potential new buyers not just people that currently own Champion boats. I do think the old school Charger boats will continue to be a good sell to the Charger faithful. Should be a good combination.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TOUCH OF CLASS View Post
    Test rides and joe will be back to building 300 a year .
    I think a good milestone would be once all the models are built to break 50 registered total bass boat sales in a year. That would be a very good year for Charger imo.
    Last edited by Sports1; 05-25-2017 at 06:19 AM.

6. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    You would think with champion on board and all the charger models sales would really pick up.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TOUCH OF CLASS View Post
    You would think with champion on board and all the charger models sales would really pick up.
    50 would be picking up compared to previous years sales and that would be almost doubling total bass boat sales. With all the Charger models before the 210 and 198 models they had less than 30 registered total bass boat sales per year. By adding just two models in the 210 and 198 to the mix and I think a reasonable milestone would be 40 or 50.
    Last edited by Sports1; 05-25-2017 at 07:38 AM.

8. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Good thing they make the playcraft deck boat hulls there along with other playcraft fiberglass parts.That helps keep the system running.

9. Member
    Playcraft is the best pontoon out there imo.