Stupid newbie question.

2 questions about the pump in, pump out panel. It also has an acc button and a security button. What does the acc button control and if i have the security button can i add an alarm system? I thought the acc button was for pro air but it is wired into my recirculating pump. (Not factory from the look of it). 08 cougar ftd
    Paul

2. Member
    The ACC button on the Eyra I owned turned on the lights for the clear acrylic handles and livewell lights.
    I believe other options can be added to that switch.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

3. Member
    Yes sir, but im talking about the one on the round livewell control. The security button doesnt even light up. The one with the fish symbol lights up, but i dont know what or if its controlling. My acc button on a10 tirns on my handrail lights
    Paul

Call BCB and they will explain how to arm the security system. They don't put it out on the web so the thieves don't read it too.

5. Member
    Thank you
    Paul

6. Member
    I could be wrong but I think that you can wire it to be what you want. I believe some use it for livewell lights

7. Member
    Coming off the back of that round panel will be an orange wire with a butt connector on it. That is a power wire that you can hook up a 12v accessory to. Please contact BCB for arming and disarming the security system as its not information to be shared on a public forum.
    Dave Sheffield
    Proudly Representing:
    Bass Cat Boats
    Mercury Outboards
    MotorGuide Trolling Motors
    Ardent Outdoors
    Power Pole