Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I understand what KMW5 is saying. Payment sent to the charity.

Just got mine sent. Congratulations!!!

3. Member
    Paid to reeces rainbow. Congrats gabby rose on the picks.

Quote Originally Posted by KMW5 View Post
    Paid under protest of multiple entries. Good luck to everyone in the future.
    Its Russ and his daughter, its two separate people. they have signed up the same way every time. And when someone else wins they both pay up. So I don't really see a problem.

4. Member
    PayPay sent to Reece's Rainbow.

5. Member
    I will say this and i don't know Russ so i won't say he is cheating. I just enjoy doing the pool anyway. We did have a guy at work in a pool that said he had a team and his brother had a team. They both paid entrie fees in the pool, but come to find out; his brother knew nothing of the pool. That is my reason for saying i understood what KMW5 is saying. Like I said, hopefully his daughter is better at picking these fishermen better than any of us. More power to her. Just lets all play with the same rules.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KCBamaTriton View Post
    I will say this and i don't know Russ so i won't say he is cheating. I just enjoy doing the pool anyway. We did have a guy at work in a pool that said he had a team and his brother had a team. They both paid entrie fees in the pool, but come to find out; his brother knew nothing of the pool. That is my reason for saying i understood what KMW5 is saying. Like I said, hopefully his daughter is better at picking these fishermen better than any of us. More power to her. Just lets all play with the same rules.
    When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself

Will only enter one one for her from now on.

She will donate the winnings next time she wins also!

Thanks for the Donation!
    Russell Winneberger
    2002 Stratos 20 XL
    ColorVision Painting

7. Member
    Thanks for the support. It was a lot of fun and now it's no fun at all. Russ has a total of at least 4 active entries in our fantasy group (Gabbyrose)(Russellwinneberger)(Rubynnc92370)and (Russwinn1966). Who knows how many more he has within BASS fantasy. Anytime money is involved things like this will happen. I'm sure he's not the only one doing this. Just the only one in our pool.

I'm out from this pool and BBC group now. Don't like to get in arguments on forums like this. Some think it's Ok and some don't. Best to just separate and never cross paths with again.
    2005 Ranger 521
    2005 Yamaha 250 HPDI

8. Member
    Just to clarify, I wasn't judging anyone. I said, "I don't know Russ and would not call him a cheater". I only gave an example of something that happened in my past experience. I was trying to explain why it would appear the way it does. It's $5 for god's sake. I am just here to try and beat everyone in the pool.

9. Member
    Thanks for the support. It was a lot of fun and now it's no fun at all. Russ has a total of at least 4 active entries in our fantasy group (Gabbyrose)(Russellwinneberger)(Rubynnc92370)and (Russwinn1966). Who knows how many more he has within BASS fantasy. Anytime money is involved things like this will happen. I'm sure he's not the only one doing this. Just the only one in our pool.

I'm out from this pool and BBC group now. Don't like to get in arguments on forums like this. Some think it's Ok and some don't. Best to just separate and never cross paths with again.
    I only saw him as Robynnc92370 and Gabbyrose in our fantasy group....did I miss something?
    2021 Vexus AVX2080
    Sapphire Blue
    Mercury 200 Pro XS
    Garmin Force - 36v
    Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv (2)
    Garmin LV34
    Ionic 125/100 lithium batteries

10. BBC Fantasy Fishing Organizer BasserJim's Avatar
    Sent

Just sent my money via PayPal. Sorry for delay.
    Lee Blakeman

12. Member
    Money sent via paypal. Congrats.

Paypal sent

14. Member
    Your a sore loser KMW5. The winnings are going to a charity and you want to call him out?

Quote Originally Posted by tcarpbass View Post
    Your a sore loser KMW5. The winnings are going to a charity and you want to call him out?
    Agreed, it's you who we don't want in this group. Russ could pocket the winnings, but chooses to put them towards a better cause.

16. Member
    As I said, I'm not going to get into an argument with people on a forum. There really is no way you can say that I'm a sore loser because I wouldn't have won anyway. I feel sorry for the person who came in second. He's the one that should be pissed. I am just outing a cheater here. For you people who can't see that there's nothing I can say to you because you can't argue with stupid. It's a waste of time.
    2005 Ranger 521
    2005 Yamaha 250 HPDI

17. BBC Fantasy Fishing Organizer BasserJim's Avatar
    Let's keep this on topic guys, everyone is entitled to an opinion, no need for name calling

As I said, I'm not going to get into an argument with people on a forum. There really is no way you can say that I'm a sore loser because I wouldn't have won anyway. I feel sorry for the person who came in second. He's the one that should be pissed. I am just outing a cheater here. For you people who can't see that there's nothing I can say to you because you can't argue with stupid. It's a waste of time.
    A cheater? Please explain how, he paid an entry fee per team which is the only rule this group has......is someone who buys multiple lotto tickets a cheater?......if he wants to enter 67 teams who cares as long as he is paying $5 per team....you have cast false accusations

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepags View Post
    A cheater? Please explain how, he paid an entry fee per team which is the only rule this group has......is someone who buys multiple lotto tickets a cheater?......if he wants to enter 67 teams who cares as long as he is paying $5 per team....you have cast false accusations
    That was a good argument Mike. We did not have a rule against multiple entries for one user. I agree there was no cheating within our pool. I paid the $5 right away as per our rules. I still don't think that multiple entries is a good idea nor is it "in the spirit" of a friendly competition. That's my opinion, everyone has theirs, doesn't matter. What really set me off was seeing FOUR active entries with his name on it within BASS Fantasy.....which there is a rule against.
    2005 Ranger 521
    2005 Yamaha 250 HPDI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12