Another endorsement for Kipawa TM props...

My Maxxum 80 had a ww2 stock, that has seen some serious use and been ground down by rocks a good bit. I was never happy with it, but it was fine. Well I was looking for a three blade replacement and all I could even find was Kipawa so I bought one and sanded and filed off all the sharp casting flash and installed it.

I'm impressed. Prior, my speed had to be over 20 to move the boat at all, when brand new. Now 10 will move the boat, and it feels powerful and quiet. I'm much happier, but it seems ridiculous that no one else makes a replcement prop.

I put it through 12 hours of testing this w/e. It was great fishing fun and the prop was awesome. Top speed was about 2.8mph on my z175.

I have one thats near new I'd sell for 25 shipped to lower 48. Just PM me.,
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    I have one thats near new I'd sell for 25 shipped to lower 48. Just PM me.,
    I have 3 trolling motors, a 30, 45, 80. Which one might it fit?

6. Member
    Kipawas are faster than the MK props but not as good in heavy grass. I have one for a spare.

Quote Originally Posted by Bass newb View Post
    I have 3 trolling motors, a 30, 45, 80. Which one might it fit?
    http://www.kipawapropellers.com/propellers.html

It's a #400. http://www.kipawapropellers.com/propellers.html
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.