Merc Monitor Alarm Starboard Oil Tank Low

I took my boat out over the weekend and was on the water for about 8 hours but not running the motor to much when running down the lake I got an alarm saying Starboard Oil Tank low. I checked my oil tank and the oil was only one inch from the top of the oil tank. Any ideas ? I installed the Merc monitor just before I put it away for the winter and I did not install any sensor on the oil tank due to not getting one as far as I know.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernerbass99 View Post
    I took my boat out over the weekend and was on the water for about 8 hours but not running the motor to much when running down the lake I got an alarm saying Starboard Oil Tank low. I checked my oil tank and the oil was only one inch from the top of the oil tank. Any ideas ? I installed the Merc monitor just before I put it away for the winter and I did not install any sensor on the oil tank due to not getting one as far as I know.
    Since you don't have the sensor you need to go into settings and turn Tank 2 off.
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

3. Member
    While your at it turn off all sensors that are not installed or you will get erroneous errors.
    2008 Procraft 186 PRO DC
    2008 Mercury 150 Optimax SN: 1B555755