Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McCoy920 View Post
    Looks ok for a dodge. After all no matter what ya do its still a dodge. Sorry
    Yeah I don't like a certain other brand of truck; but at least I have the class to NOT crap in their threads.

I don't care if you like my truck or not but to come in here and crap in my thread shows what kind of classless person you are!
    Last edited by Pro-Hunt; 05-23-2017 at 12:28 AM.
    Charger 210 Elite

Did you buy from Dave Smith? I love the blue. What color interior? Love the Ram.
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

3. Member
    Looks awesome!

4. Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel14 View Post
    Did you buy from Dave Smith? I love the blue. What color interior? Love the Ram.
    Bought it from Midway Dodge in Kearney, NE. Has the black interior.
    Charger 210 Elite

6. Member
    I'm seriously considering putting a cap on the back of my next truck. Looks Great..

Awesome truck , Congrats !

8. Retired-catch and release Mikekylake's Avatar
    Nice
    Mike DeArmon
    2012 Ranger Z521
    ​250 Yamaha SHO

9. Member

10. Member
    Fine looking truck. Any modifications to make the 35's fit? Still have the stock wheels/tires on my 2016.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by McCoy920 View Post
    Looks ok for a dodge. After all no matter what ya do its still a dodge. Sorry
    Actually it's not a Dodge. They haven't made a truck for about 10 years now. That one is a Ram.

I mean if your going to slam a guy's new truck at least use the correct name.

Nice MOPAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Ship View Post
    Fine looking truck. Any modifications to make the 35's fit? Still have the stock wheels/tires on my 2016.
    Nothing needed to make the 35's fit. The truck is 100% stock and the tires do not rub anywhere.
    Charger 210 Elite

13. Member
    Very nice truck. You will never even know that Charger is behind you. Congrats
    1993 Tracker Pan fish 16

NICE, nothing wrong with matching the boat!!

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” – Hunter S Thompson

2017 V20
    2017 PRO XS

When you post a pic of something on a public forum you should expect pros and cons of what the subject includes. It's funny you get upset with someone because they do not approve so much of your truck. Sorry you got your feelings hurt because someone doesn't like your Ram. By the way I do not like Rams either, but I will say it is a nice looking truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Stephens View Post
    When you post a pic of something on a public forum you should expect pros and cons of what the subject includes. It's funny you get upset with someone because they do not approve so much of your truck. Sorry you got your feelings hurt because someone doesn't like your Ram. By the way I do not like Rams either, but I will say it is a nice looking truck.
    you think my feelings were hurt.

I don't care what anyone thinks. When I see pics of something I don't like; I just say nothing instead of being a douche bag. Some people can't help themselves though.
    Charger 210 Elite

17. Member
    I agree. People work hard to get nice things and then to chit on them when they share is pretty sad. No one ever asked opinions or thoughts but rather just if share of what I got. I have seen people post pictures of fish and are so proud of them but there not giants by any means. Everyone says nice fish cause they are. No one ever says I catch them that size everyday no reason to even waist your time taking a picture with a 3lb to 4lb bass. Nothing to be proud of there. No differnce here. Often times I see some of the bashing as jealousy.

It it would be completely different if one were to ask looking at this truck, thoughts and pros and cons please.

Pro-Hunt let me know when you come up next time and I'll have some info for ya. Fishing has been really really good.

ksubasser24; sent you a PM.
    Charger 210 Elite

19. Member
    Nice looking rig, Sir

Mike

20. Member
    I like it, especially the blue. Are those tires Ridge Grapplers?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast