Dobyns Fury for inshore?

Have been looking at a few rods in the $100 range for some occasional inshore fishing - trout, redfish, flouder, etc. - intercoastal, brackish river, flats, etc I've looked at Mojo Inshore, Crowder, Omen Green, Falcon Coastal, heck even some e6's.... Anyway I am Dobyns's guy so the though occurred why not the Fury? Anyone put the Fury to use inshore? Basically thinking a 703 spinning with a 2500 sized reel and a 734c or 735c with a Zillion Coastal or similar baitcasting reel, a combo that should allow me to throw anything from jigs, flukes, etc at docks to shrimp/gulp stye baits to mirrolures and popping, etc.. Any flaws in my logic or should I continue to look at salt/inshore specific branded rods?

2. I'm your Huckleberry Chuck D's Avatar
    Oh heck yes, fish that Dobyns. I live in Charleston SC now and throw ALL of my premium gear just like I did back on Lake Norman in NC. Most of my highest end stuff is Dobyns (Champion & Extreme) and I use it here regularly with spinning rigs and bait casters. The trick is just WASH THEM OFF ENTIRELY and they'll be fine. The backbone of those rods and the parabolic action makes them every bit as good for inshore as they are for bass fishing if not better.

Agree with Chuck D. I use all my bass stuff for inshore fishing as well. Just rinse it real good when I get home.
    He/him
    Kayak fishing in a Native Slayer Max 12.5
    Lowrance Elite 9 ti2