2017 V20 mercury smart craft gauges

Anyone know how to calibrate the trim reading?

Hold down mode and + at the same time until you see calibrate. Follow prompts from their. I just did mine today.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” – Hunter S Thompson

2017 V20
    2017 PRO XS

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” – Hunter S Thompson

2017 V20
    2017 PRO XS

4. Member
    So is the adjustment on the motor sending unit no longer used to adjust the gauge readout? My gauge stays at o when it shoud be reading about 5.

Did it not prompt you to trim all the way down, then up followed by trailering position? On mine it calibrated correctly at the zero position to "fast trim, full trim"

2017 V20
    2017 PRO XS

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh3105 View Post
    Did it not prompt you to trim all the way down, then up followed by trailering position? On mine it calibrated correctly at the zero position to "fast trim, full trim"
    Not at home so could not try to calibrate yet. Will try tonight. Do you have to scroll to the trim gauge before you start the calibrating? I don't want to mess up any othe sttings.Thanks for the help.

Yes, when you see calibration on the screen you will need to scroll threw several options.

2017 V20
    2017 PRO XS

8. Member
    Got it. Now it goes from 0 to about 10 for full trim then to 20 at full tilt. Is this the same as what you guys are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by bassm1n View Post
    Got it. Now it goes from 0 to about 10 for full trim then to 20 at full tilt. Is this the same as what you guys are getting.
    You got it dialed in!