Thread: Helix mega 9

Helix mega 9

First shots with Helix Mega 9. Not very good with pics yet but mega 9 unbelievable.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Have not figured out how to post larger images, second SI shot is small boat on left side. These pics don't show what unit displays

3. Member
    What are your settings at? I just got a helix 12 mega and only been on the water once with it but my images aren't nearly that clear.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyNegus94 View Post
    What are your settings at? I just got a helix 12 mega and only been on the water once with it but my images aren't nearly that clear.
    See my post above : Tinypic post test. save me some typing.

5. Member
    Hmm maybe I should've just left it on the factory settings rather than messing with them. I'll be out again this weekend on a lake with a ton of house foundations and road beds and bridges so I'll have lots to look at.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyNegus94 View Post
    Hmm maybe I should've just left it on the factory settings rather than messing with them. I'll be out again this weekend on a lake with a ton of house foundations and road beds and bridges so I'll have lots to look at.
    Yea, I only mess with Sensitivity, Contrast, Enhance and color right now until I gain more knowledge on other settings. Factory defaults work real well for me. Sounds like you got a good lake to learn on. Good Luck keep us posted with pics and settings.

7. Member
    Also, remember that when you find something cool to look at... you can touch one of the arrows to stop the screen.... then make all kinds of adjustments to the picture to help dial it in or see the differences adjustments can make good or bad.
    Joe

2000 Viper Coral 202
    2001 Mercury 200 EFI