Question Lost depth on all boxes

My Helix 9 has lost the depth reading ,all other info in boxes works (time, temp,local,etc.) Any ideas? Depth will not show in any box.

2. Member
    Are you saying that the depth reading doesn't show as in with little - - - or like the depth reading isn't there at all as in not even an option

3. Member
    the box does not show up at all on the display reguardless of box 1-5 when depth is chosen for box. All others show up. when depth is chosen in box 3 for example the space for #3 is blank

Quote Originally Posted by tp62 View Post
    My Helix 9 has lost the depth reading ,all other info in boxes works (time, temp,local,etc.) Any ideas? Depth will not show in any box.
    I had a similar issue 2 weeks ago with my Helix 12 and Helix 10 units. Also, the sonar color patterns were off compared to the options. I reset the units back to "factory defaults" and hard booted the units. This corrected all the issues I was having with my units. I then had to go back through and customize the various screens again. But on the bright side, it corre ted all the issues i was having with my Helix 12 SI, Helix 12 DI and Helix 10 DI units that are linked together.

5. Member
    That's what my 1197 is doing.sometimes it'll flash 100 something foot.

Check your y cable mine went bad
    Last edited by mulligans; 05-26-2017 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Update