Tournament out of Seven Spring

I was fishing Chesdin on Saturday and there was a tournament out of Seven Springs Marine and was wondering if any knows who it was and how they did?

2. Member
    We were heading to Seven Spring late Saturday after sons baseball tournament and noticed a lot of boats leaving. Now I know why.
    Semper Fi

3. Member
    Gotta love the $10 put in fee now, eh? It's clear how much the extra has gone into ramp and dock improvements....not. Well, I haven't been done there in a month or two, so at least before that, I saw no great change.
    Kevin | 2000 Champion 19​1 | 2000 Yamaha OX66 200hp

4. Member
    i remember when you could get a yearly pass there for $35, and had a good restaurant where you could go sit down and have a good meal after fishing.

5. Member
    The ramp on the right ( when facing the water) is pretty bumpy. I sometimes think I should just drive around to Dinwiddie.
    Semper Fi

6. Member
    I can't recall which ramp it is, I think it's the one on the right also, but the ramp doesn't go right up to the dock in the middle. There's about a foot and a half gap with a big drop off. I was backing it in close to the dock and all of a sudden the whole boat and trailer is tipping toward the dock.....
    Kevin | 2000 Champion 19​1 | 2000 Yamaha OX66 200hp

7. Member
    Fishers of men legacy 19 lbs won. This past Saturday. Look it up. On fishers of men national tournament trail

Quote Originally Posted by 44k1500fom View Post
    Fishers of men legacy 19 lbs won. This past Saturday. Look it up. On fishers of men national tournament trail
    I thought they held that tournament May 13th. Did they move it to the 20th?