2000 200EFI quite last night

OT153924:

i went out last night and motor refused to start. I get it back on trailer thanks to my trolling motor and I hook up the hose today: it started real hard wouldn't stay running (I know there is an issue buecause it didn't start last night at all. I look back at the water coming out of the prop and see a shit load of grease/oil inside--- WHAT CAUSED THIS?! Bad plugs? They weren't THAT bad when I checked them today... where do I start?
    1999 Skeeter ZX202 - 2000 Mercury 200EFI - Tempest+ 25p - Minn Kota Ultrex - Lowrance HDS7 Gen2 touch/ Elite7 Chirp - GoFree WiFi1 module

It started ok, a little rough but took me 5 miles without a problem to where I shut it down and drifted. No restart after that. I did try a bunch of times to start it because I was drifting towards NIAGARA FALLS... it started today and was real rough, no idle, and smoked like I've never seen before... did someone put something in my tank or what?!
    1999 Skeeter ZX202 - 2000 Mercury 200EFI - Tempest+ 25p - Minn Kota Ultrex - Lowrance HDS7 Gen2 touch/ Elite7 Chirp - GoFree WiFi1 module

3. Banned
    Do a compression check first!