200 sx wiring diagram

Did the search, came up empty.

Can any one give me a link or point me in the correct direction as to geetina complete wireing diagram for a 1991 200 sx.

The boat I have has had a motor replacement done I think as there has been a bunch of crimp taps installed at the switch panel, driver sided. Man is it creating greaf, mainly shorts. Not to mention no running lights. Been tracing the wires but what a pain even with a tone generator and pickup. Not to mention you cannot get to the fuel sending units, well you could if you took the top cap off!! I really do not think that would be a good idea.

David

2. Member

Re: 200 sx wiring diagram (genralwire)

I have a 1990 200 DX and have the owners manual that has several wiring diagrams. I have scanned them to pdf and could email them to you if you want

Quote Originally Posted by islander View Post
    I have a 1990 200 DX and have the owners manual that has several wiring diagrams. I have scanned them to pdf and could email them to you if you want
    Hi Highlander, I know this is an old thread, but would be eternally grateful if you could send those PDF files to me. I too have a 1990 Skeeter 200sx and need the wiring diagram. Please PM me if you still have those files... and a big thank you in advance :) Tom