Thread: Lynx numbers?

Lynx numbers?

i thought the number and info on how it drives was getting released on the 15th did i miss it?

2. Member
    Those are some good numbers.

Guys,

The boat has seen 78 plus, though that was lighter and it was not broken in yet. The rig ran next to 78 this week with two people and 2/3 fuel. We don't know what the anticipated performance completed is going to land on. Thoughts are 72-74 loaded down and it is a big boat. They think it could run 75 moderately loaded.

Sales staff all ran the boat and Dave Davis, Ed Whaley, Ivan Williams, Kevin Short, Kyle Lowdermilk, Jason Brewer, Paul Rossi and Charlie Smith all had their hands on the steering wheel. Thomas Bates rode co-pilot and Michael Redfern stood by in witness.

They can all give you an individual opinion on ride as the wind blew some this week. It's Bass Cat through and through on the handling as a few put it hard into turns, hole shot was good, the mid throttle ride is very good and the top end is throaty. They

Rick

4. Mississippi River Rat Kittycat2012's Avatar
    Rick what prop were y'all running?
    2023 Basscat Eyra
    Mercury pro team - Humminbird - Bobs - Power Pole - Garmin
    Hammer Rods
    The Tackle Trap

http://www.hammerrods.com/
    http://tackletrap.com/

5. Member
    Can't wait to hear numbers with the 250 pro Verado once one gets rigged with one.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cal z20 View Post
    Can't wait to hear numbers with the 250 pro Verado once one gets rigged with one.
    I'd love to see this myself.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    Guys,

The boat has seen 78 plus, though that was lighter and it was not broken in yet. The rig ran next to 78 this week with two people and 2/3 fuel. We don't know what the anticipated performance completed is going to land on. Thoughts are 72-74 loaded down and it is a big boat. They think it could run 75 moderately loaded.

Sales staff all ran the boat and Dave Davis, Ed Whaley, Ivan Williams, Kevin Short, Kyle Lowdermilk, Jason Brewer, Paul Rossi and Charlie Smith all had their hands on the steering wheel. Thomas Bates rode co-pilot and Michael Redfern stood by in witness.

They can all give you an individual opinion on ride as the wind blew some this week. It's Bass Cat through and through on the handling as a few put it hard into turns, hole shot was good, the mid throttle ride is very good and the top end is throaty. They

Rick

Be interesting to hear how soft of a ride it had during the time it was windy. And wonder what size waves they had during the windy times.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports1 View Post
    Be interesting to hear how soft of a ride it had during the time it was windy. And wonder what size waves they had during the windy times.

I would be interested in this to, but like with most boats we will still need to drive our selves to know how it will ride when we are driving. I assume any of the pros from BCB can drive a boat better then me. LOL

9. Member
    Wonder what it will do with a 300 G2.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dtibbals View Post
    Wonder what it will do with a 300 G2.
    It'll kick ass