Trying to buy a nitro Z-19

Hey guys!!! Need some help and advice.. I am trying to roll my Skeeter fx over to a nitro.. I know the color I want / am looking for ... I don't necessary want a new one but I'll be honest it's like pulling teeth trying to get in contact / get a call back from a nitro dealer .... so far I've contacted 3 dealers out of my state one boats I'm interested in and I can't even get a call back after emails !!! Does anyone have a reputable nitro dealer w a large selection of nitro boats that I can talk to about moving forward ??!!!! I def seem to like a black/blue boat or a blackout boat... don't need poles / talons just want a 200 and a tandem trailer and a color scheme I like ... someone have any advice ??? PA doesn't have squat for nitro dealers ...
    thanks jerry

2. Member
    Renegade Marine Leitchfield Kentucky. They have a web site.

3. Member
    It would be a long drive but Pro's Choice in Warsaw MO was awesome to work with.
    2022 920 Elite
    250 Pro XS

Check out their website....
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

5. Member
    Thanks for the help guys... contacted pro choice yesterday waiting to hear back...

6. Member
    Not recommending a dealer just passing on some ideas. When you buy one there is going to be some things that were over looked either in the manufacturing stage or the rigging. Either way you will want them taken care of while you are close to the dealer. So if possible plan at least a short vacation so that you can put the boat in the water and run it for a day or two to make sure you find everything that needs attention. My Z20 has been back to the dealer once and to the Tracker Service center twice and I have never had a new boat that did not need something done to it.

7. Member
    D & R sports in kalamazoo, mi....... in case you do not recognize the location, its Vandam territory. I bought my boat from them, sight unseen. Yea Its a little crazy but the couple of issues I had they took care of very quickly. Give Steve Gould a call, tell him Monty from OK sent ya. It was a excellent transaction and they are very responsive. Even the parts girl Maria, yes i said "parts girl", was awesome. She took care of my issues extra super fast.

Steve Gould
    Boat Sales Consultant
    D&R Sports Center, Marine Division
    269-808-8825 Cell
    269-372-2277 Work
    Last edited by rampaage; 05-19-2017 at 04:18 PM.

8. Member
    Give Matt a call at Freedom Outdoors. He will call you back if he doesn't answer on the first call!

9. Member
    I know bps in foxbrow ma just got a bunch of boats in ask for kim or andra great people to deal with

10. Member
    What about looking on the for sale boards on the BBC? Should be quite a few Nitros for sale at some good prices since they are used. I would imagine you could sell your skeeter as well. Good luck in your search, those blacked out nitros are sweet looking
    2005 Nitro NX 882
    2002 Mercury 175 EFI