Thread: Cylinder 5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    As always you were right on the money. Boat is fixed
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

Quote Originally Posted by JOE54 View Post
    You too Mr Joe.

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

I actually picked up the boat today. I wasnt expecting the list of issues that came all at once.

6 new plugs, 1 coil, 1 water pump impeller kit,1 tracker diaphram and a partridge in a pear tree.

The motor runs good but it seem to running a lill warmer. I dont ever remember seeing the temps ever hit 143 when idling and attachted to garden hose muffs. Once it hits 143 then the temp drops to 120s. Is this the proper operating temps. Like i said it seem the highest iv seen it was in the 130s but that was actuall in the lake.

The current air temps is 84°

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12