Backup LED lights

It is very hard to see at night down the side of the trailer all the way to the side bumper of the boat trailers.
    I bought 2 12v led light off amazon.

How did ya guys mount your led lights for backing up your trailer? pics please.
    Shibs
    Crestliner 1700 with 90 hp 4S (2016)
    Avid spoonplugger and student of Buck Perry.
    Fish out of Muskegon Lake, MI

Onix 10 SI

2. Member
    I put blue water leds right on the back of the trailer. But they dont do any good for light from the back of the truck down to the back of the trailer. You could mount them on the pocket hole in the top of the bed rail and angle them so they shine where you want them and then just have a switch in the cab of the truck to turn them on or wire them into your reverse lights.

3. Member
    I mounted mine on the rear of the trailer and angled them to the outside a little so I would have a larger scope of what is around me. I have mine wired on a switch in my truck so I can cut them on and off as needed. They work great also Amazon purchase.
    Rocket

Blue water, stuck to the back. Could easily put them anywhere else in any configuration imaginable. I suppose if you ran them on the bottom of the trailer all the way around it would look like a UFO WHEN YOU HIT REVERSE
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Member
    This has been discussed before, but here is a link to get you started. Fishysam probably has the easiest to install option, but I put on the Kawell lights myself. Do a search on backup lights. IMHO, the Kawells are the least expensive option that is still reliable. I got mine for under $20/pair from Amazon.
    2000 Bass Cat Pantera Classic
    Mercury 200 EFI (0G374590)
    26P Trophy Plus / Garmin Force / Garmin EchoMAP / Dual Power Pole Pro Series II

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

6. Banned
    I have multiple old style bluewater livewell light mounted to the bottom of the trailer, front and rear of the wheels, I can easily see both sides of the trailer now. Lights have probably been installed 7 or 8 years now with no problems.