Thread: Leupold Service

Leupold Service

Have a pair of roof prism bino's I've had for about 25 years. I dropped them in the house and knock them out of alignment. An email to Leupold and off in the mail they went. 10 days later their back in my hands all aligned and cleaned at NO CHARGE,,

Thanks Leupold for the great service.

2. Member

3. Member

USA

I have found in my 62 years that many outdoor equipment company's repair/replace policies to be 100000% better than normal consumer items. I guess we just chose a good ( but sometimes expensive ) hobby. Hat's off to them.

4. Member
    I sent in a rangefinder(well out of warranty) that stopped working. They sent me a brand new upgraded rangefinder that retailed for $150 more than the one I sent in.

Def great(and hassle free) customer service.
    1999 Stratos 273 / '98 Johnson 150hp

5. Member
    Good to hear these types of things. Always like there products but never truly needed there service at all. Glad to know they stand behind what they sell as well.

6. Member
    Heard this many times about them and is part of the reason I buy their stuff. Now if they would just make some binos in the USA. There are zero binos made in the USA today, none.

7. Member
    Assembled & actually made in USA are 2 different things. I agree in this economy we can never be 100% on USA made stuff much anymore. Even as Angler we are buying Japanese & other foreign made products a lot as well.

Sometimes you have to go with who has the best overall service. So far I think Leupold, Vortex & Swarovski have had some of the strongest I have seen. Nikon seems to be decent but have been sketchy at times it seems.

Most of the top end one's Like Leica, Ziess & Steiner you almost never hear problems with, so not much is said/read on there warranty.

8. Banned
    It is great to hear this. I have dealt with a few companies over the years and never been let down. Browning, Ruger and Nikon have went to extremes without request to do so on items.

9. Member
    Two years ago Nikon replaced my 10 year old binoculars free with a upgrade no questions asked. I just asked them how much it would cost to repair them.

10. Member
    Leupold = un matched service!!!!!!!!!!