Matching toggle switches

Got a new to me 2014 XRD a couple months ago and getting around to putting blacklights in it. I'm putting 4 blacklight strips, 2 10" blue, and nav lights all from bluewater. I need some toggle switches the same as the ones on the front, 2 of them, anybody know where to get some identical other than a bullet dealer?

Why not hook em up to the livewell light switch instead of adding more?

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

You also could use the nav light in the bow or console because you always will have the lights on when out fishing at night.
    2005 Stroker 2010-250pro xs

4. Member
    I used the bluewater push on/push off switches hidden on the back side of the console so you just reach up and hit em. I have the nav lights, 4 blue, and 2 green. My nav lights go to the factory switch, I use one push on/off for the left black lights, one for left green light, one for right black lights, one for right green light. The switches bullet uses are just basic toggle switches with a rubber boot though, if you want to go that route. Should be able to find them most anywhere.

5. Member
    I'll hook the nav lights up to the current switch but prefer the blacklights to be on their own switch, 1 for each side. i'll stop in Anglers Outpost and see if they have them