Allison Owners bad boy toy when the sun set and night bassin begins Allison FB pic

Nite technology truly made for bassboats! It comes in Portable and Fix units. It also can tie to your Lowrance/ Humm/ others video port on your sonar screen.
    No this is not I-squared or TI (thermal imaging) technology.
    The unit takes the ability to see in complete darkness using a conversion developing the image into real time navigation so depth and width of view is fully utilized while on the run.
    The portable unit is on this Bassport. A couple Allisons will have them soon. Its awesome depth of view field and resolution.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    I like that another electronics that we will have to spend $2,000.00!! I keeping thinking of inventions that is a must for a bass fisherman because we all like the neat little toys.

3. Member
    What is the brand name for this unit?

4. Member
    Living the good life on Lake Hartwell, Fair Play, SC
    something like this comes standard on the new Charger Elite. Camera is mounted on the bow and it connects to any unit you have at the console.
    2013 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro
    2023 Mercury Racing 300R
    Bravo FS 30P
    ProMax 30P

5. Member
    Tim Powell needed this a few years ago.

6. Member
    this is the real deal
    excellent resolution excellent technology
    Here is a very recent story (just happened) I have a friend who was fishing a night tournament down here last Monday. He and his partner hit a boat sitting out in the channel with no lights. He is still in the hospital and his partner is back home. The boat they hit had a man and woman in it. The woman is ok but they recovered the mans body yesterday, this product would have maybe saved a life.

7. Member
    Yep. Powell def needed this a few years ago. This product is awesome and my next boat will have it on it. I've been looking at them for a while now and the cost is no more than a 12" Touch unit. At least these things will save yours or somebody else's lives. I'll go there since I'm a night owl anyway.

8. BBC SPONSOR
    Yeah, that would have been handy back in 2006!
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

9. Member
    check out views

Note the dead head in the water
    If any ally gent is seriously interested in the product let me PM . I will get you some kind of discount. I really believe this will save folks bacon. I know the owner.
    Attached Images Attached Images

10. Member
    WOW thats really impresssive!!!!!!!!

11. Member
    Very cool!!!

12. Member
    Its the cost of a big unit sonar/gps. But it is well worth it. If you are interested in a unit PM me. If are interested in being a dealer or field staff PM me. I really believe in this product and I do know its going save lives. I ran the unit remarkable. Straight up. BTW I am not taking any commission or personal dealer /sales profit and I have already talked to my friend so Allison owners will get a discount. But PM me first so he can track it.