Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onttr22 View Post
    I was curious so yes i emailed them and they basically said "supercharger is capable of 750 engine horse power, but we have not tested power levels of this range with this size supercharger or on the V6 4.2 Yamaha" .

Also they said to expect 550 hp soon and MAYBE 650 with internal mods , fuel etc.

Hmm, so the 750 has not been tested on the blower, the Yamaha, or any combination of the two. Hard to call the 450 a "detuned" version of something that has not been tested (doesn't exist).

Either way you have to admit it's impressive as hell! True 500hp short shaft sporty would hurt some feelings I would think

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JCSmile View Post
    Hmm, so the 750 has not been tested on the blower, the Yamaha, or any combination of the two. Hard to call the 450 a "detuned" version of something that has not been tested (doesn't exist).
    I actually thought 450 was optimistic for 6 lbs of boost on a 300 hp motor.The smaller the motor the more boost the blower registers at a certain blower speed.A 6.0 ls with the 1900 at 6lbs puts out around 500hp,but it starts at 400...If the Yamaha actually puts out 350 hp then the 450 rating makes more sense at 6 lbs of boost.... Impressive for sure

4. Member
    This is at the crank naturally aspirated :

HydroTec.jpg

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scj View Post
    This is at the crank naturally aspirated :

HydroTec.jpg
    Then I would say 450 on 6 lbs is very believable and maybe even a little low.adding 50% more hp is realistic so 500-525 should be attainable if the pistons and rods can take it ...

6. aka Strokedyamaha StrokerSmoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JCSmile View Post
    I was curious so yes i emailed them and they basically said "supercharger is capable of 750 engine horse power, but we have not tested power levels of this range with this size supercharger or on the V6 4.2 Yamaha" .

Also they said to expect 550 hp soon and MAYBE 650 with internal mods , fuel etc.

maybe it was a bad choice of words but no-misdirection was intended......

Hi performance parts or a Yamaha power head visit
    Hydro-Tec's web site @ http://www.yamaha-rebuild.com/
    Paul Hottman Hydro-Tec's Pro staff since 1998

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerSmoker View Post

maybe it was a bad choice of words but no-misdirection was intended......
    No, I got your point! If they can get these things to hold together, they will sell. I'm not sure bassboats is their best market though. I think a lot of us would have difficulties getting 450hp to the water, and definitely 550

8. Member
    From a Thomas Hendrix (motosportdad) facebook post.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mr StrokerDee :thumb

For the record, Motosportdad (aka Hendrix-Engineeering) has "left the building". We really don't need his crap on here. He's already posted on Facebook indicating that he's not really a fan of BBC so no big loss for him to not be here.

10. Member
    Bye Felicia, lol

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Al from Canada View Post
    For the record, Motosportdad (aka Hendrix-Engineeering) has "left the building". We really don't need his crap on here. He's already posted on Facebook indicating that he's not really a fan of BBC so no big loss for him to not be here.
    THANK YOU!

12. Member
    He hates these BBC boards calling them BigBabiesCrying boards, but he continues to make up new IDs to get back on here and each time he does he's the same A-hole all over again. SMH
    Last edited by MrStrokerDee; 06-10-2017 at 11:17 AM.

13. Member
    I say before you say something can't be done wait till it comes out I'm sure it won't take long to see what it's fully capable of somebody always has the need for speed

14. Member
    well i know one thing if some body has the money somebody will find a way

15. Member
    I'm hoping that Wayne can work a deal with Nizpro. Once it happens it will take someone very good and willing to push the envelope to drive it on a pad boat.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345