Depth shading colors

Curious what color and ranges everyone is using. Is there a certain palette/range that seems to work better than others? For discussion sake, lets say for bodies of water 80ft and under.

2. Member
    I just use three colors. But them my fishing is near exclusive jigging. I have three zones that change depending on time of year. Too shallow, target zone, and too deep. I like simple. Green of course for the target zone.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

3. Member
    0-3' red 3.1 to 6 orange 6.1 to 9 yellow 9.1 to 15 green. And changes for time of year and bite I'm on. But 0-3 is always red.

4. Member
    I have mine set in there foot increments up to 21' . I'm liking it like that for now.
    1999 pro craft 200 super pro 200hp Mercury EFI 25p trophy plus, worked by mark. large vents. 25 gallon gas one full live well two guys and gear wot 66.2 5900 rpm

5. Banned
    it depends on the current pattern and if there is more than 1. i always have 0-5 ft for shallow warning in red and my main pattern in green. if there is a secondary pattern i use a second shade of green

6. Member
    Thanks! Red/Orange/Yellow/Green makes a lot of sense. I'll give that a shot.