Thread: 819 Pro Console

Question 819 Pro Console

I am looking to upgrade my HDS units to the 9 inch model. Will a 9 fit in the dash of an 819 Pro? I think it will since you can get them on the 919 Pro XP. Any advice and knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Scott

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Yes
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

Yep.
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs

4. Scraps
    I would just have a seat I your console and think if that is really what you wanna do. I like the in-dash mounted cuzz it eliminates theft and is a better, more secure mount. But it makes more distance to the screen and may put the steering wheel in the way. I opted to mount mine on a Dek-It mount. One thing I'd like to see is if the other mounts vibrate as much as this Dek-It mount does. I've only been out twice with this new setup.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

5. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    I have to agree with the external mount, the precision will not vibrate, and with the right screws and locks its very safe from theft.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

6. Scraps
    May have to R&R with a Precision Mount. I was counting my pennies saved when I bought the Dek-It.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

7. Member
    I appreciate the input and responses.

8. Member
    A new HDS 9 should be fine, i put a Elite Chirp 9 and touched the sides but did fit.
    2018 BassCat Eyra - 250Pro XS

9. Member
    Will a helix 10 fit in 819 pro console

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krindgen View Post
    I would just have a seat I your console and think if that is really what you wanna do. I like the in-dash mounted cuzz it eliminates theft and is a better, more secure mount. But it makes more distance to the screen and may put the steering wheel in the way. I opted to mount mine on a Dek-It mount. One thing I'd like to see is if the other mounts vibrate as much as this Dek-It mount does. I've only been out twice with this new setup.
    Surprised a Dek-It mount vibrates; did you use screws or bolts thru the floor? If it's bolted that really surprises me.
    Been contemplating upgrading my units, but at my age not sure how much longer I will be able to fish.....SOoo not sure about spending that much money.
    My R & R for what it's worth Precision's units to be the best. Also will have to agree with Kurt (krindgen) had to say.

2011-721ProXp/250SHO