Bill Schroeder passes away

Bill Schroeder passed away Sat and his funeral is tomorrow in Paducah. It was all over face book but I haven't seen it posted here. I know a lot of guys know Bill and the good kind hearted man he was, one of the legends here on Ky Lake on and off the waters. Please say prayers for his family tonight.

2. Member
    He was a great man and will be missed by many. The best of the best.

Hate to here. Prayers for the family.

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Great man, will be greatly missed. Prayers to the family.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

5. Member
    I met Bill while waiting out a thunderstorm under a dock on Barkley one day a couple of years ago. He pulled up beside us and started talking to us like we were old friends. After hearing some of his stories we had to ask who he was. He seemed like a great man!

6. Banned
    He certainly did a lot in helping the Paducah area by working with his wife to get the quilt show started in town.

Doesn't seem that long ago that he caught that big asian carp!

http://thelakenews.com/2015/05/20/mo...-lake-barkley/

7. Member
    He was already a legend on Ky lake when I started tournament fishing there.. and that was almost 30 years ago! I can't even imagine how much money I donated over those years to him & his son!!! My condolences to his family. I am honored to have called him a friend.

8. Member
    Bill & Billie never once did anything but help me catch fish on Ky. Lake or wherever we traveled. Competitors or not they were always straight up! Very sorry for the whole family.

9. Member
    I have a lot of Schroeders that are family in western Ky. I wondering if he was my kinfolk. I'm gonna check with mom since her grandma was a Schroeder.