Vault Trailer Parts

I have what I believe is an inner seal that let loose. Oil all over on the inside of the rim. I would like to get them both redone but am having issues getting parts locally.

Any BBC sponsors/members that sell replacement Vault parts?

Thank you
    Steve

How old is your trailer if under 5 years the hubs are still under warranty call UFP. if not check with these people http://www.easternmarine.com/catalog...esult/?q=vault

3. Member
    I just redid one of my Vaults last week. Seal, bearings, races, and new cap. I also had a seal leaking oil and since my trailer is 8 years old and quite a few miles I just replaced everything. This is the info I got from the manufacture of Vault to purchase the parts I wanted. The guy I talked to was real nice and helpful.

Waymire Distribution should be able to help you, 1-800-434-4824 or www.waymires.net on the web. They sell small parts for non warranty issues.

Thanks,

Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by bassbama View Post
    How old is your trailer if under 5 years the hubs are still under warranty call UFP. if not check with these people http://www.easternmarine.com/catalog...esult/?q=vault
    that is where i got my caps...they are getting real hard to find online. at least the ones without the rubber cap in the center.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

5. Member
    Ordered a complete axle assembly with brakes directly from UFP in 2014. Called them last month to get a spare hub for a long trip and they no longer sell to the public!