Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    They still had co's when I just called, but didn't ask how many.

2. Banned
    There were only 80 boats. If you didn't fish you didn't much of a slug fest. It was a grind for every bite. 18 lbs won it, but the numbers drop off quickly. Between me and my non-boater we only had 7 good bites all day.

I'm glad we only fish Kerr once. Me and that lake don't get along. lol

3. Member
    The Priority Fishing Trail is top notch. Believe it or not I believe this is the first time the trail has fished another body of water other the the James River. We had roughly 115 boats give or take a few. I didn't catch the actual number. Steve Camp and his team run a great trail.

4. Member
    I agree, Priority put on a awesome event this weekend. We were fortunate to finish 3rd with right at 15lbs. Priority has it going on, first class....hope they come back next year.

5. Banned
    I fished ended up tied for 4th. Had 14lbs 7oz. Started out rough by losing my first 7 bites then got on a roll about 10:30 and caught all but one after that. Caught about 20 keepers but just can't get any big bites this year at all in any tournament that I have fished. Never really lost any in the morning that would have helped much even if I would have caught them I wouldn't have had 15lbs. Good job to the winner.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12