Vintage Bersa 380

Morning all....Anyone had any experience with an older Model 383a Bersa 380 ? Have the chance to get one..Traded to a friend of mine from a woman who kept it in her purse since new...VGC..I've done a little research and know that parts can be difficult to find.....Preciate any info...

2. Member
    A knock off PPK, other than that, you might contact Eagle Imports. They handle a lot of the Bersa line out of the Philippines. Some parts may still work from the newer Thunder line. I don't know though. they may still have some parts for them as well.

AS far as the rest....some like em, some don't.

Numrich might be a good source as well depending on what parts you need.
    https://www.gunpartscorp.com/Manufac...ersa-33154.htm

appreciate that...I went ahead and got it....practically brand new...wasn't even dirty when I cleaned it.....nice heavy piece that fits my hand great...just what I was looking for...

4. Member
    KEWL
    I have shot a PPK, but not a Bersa. Co-worker shot a Thunder in .38 and said it was a nice little shooter. I think if you are accustom to the 1911 or the older German P38's you will like it.

Gonna try it out this weekend..Also trying to find something for my lady..First time at the range with her....I'll let you all know...B.

6. Member
    Those were pretty good budget guns IMO.

A Bersa .380 was my wife's first concealed carry gun. Shot great. Never had any issues with it. Sold it after I got her a Beretta Nano 9mm, (her choice, not mine).
    1999 Ranger R91 / Mercury 200 EFI.