Oznium Bolt Deck Lights - What colour?

I've decided to go with 6mm 1W oznium bolts for deck lighting but am undecided on the colour. For those that have installed the 6mm bolts, let me know your thoughts and recommendations.

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    if they are for night fishing red, if for bling match the boat
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

I used the red 6mm 1 watt Ozniums. Very pleased with the look and functionality of these lights. My boat has a redish/burgandy interior as well.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Crankb8; 05-16-2017 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Added Picture
    "Cast Everything in the Best Light Possible"

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

5. Member
    I like the red but don't think it will be a good match with my blue boat. If I were to go white, would you recommend the warm or cool white?

6. Member
    Maybe green? Green and blue tend to go well together, depending on the shade of blue I suppose. Good thing about green is if you dim it sufficiently, it won't totally kill your low light vision. White of any kind will, if that matters for how you'll be using them. I'm going with green and a dimmer, hopefully it works out the way I think it will.
    Kevin | 2000 Champion 19​1 | 2000 Yamaha OX66 200hp

7. Member
    20170126_194701.jpg
    Here's the blue. Just make sure you get a dimmer. I need to put one on my set up

8. Member
    Shouldn't red be limited in the open to front port nav light?
    Alumacraft Pro185 Yamaha F90 Minn Kota Maxxim 24V 70 Humminbird 999 & 859

It seems if the Red is the better color for night time fishing it shouldn't matter what color your boat is because it will be dark anyways and you can't see the color of the boat.
    2015 Ranger RT188 (white) * 2015 Etec 115 * Minn Kota Fortrex #80 * Humminbird Helix 12 MSI GPS G3N @ Helix 12 G4N on bow * Humminbird Helix 12 MSI GPS G3N at console * M360-MEGA Live
    Blue Water LED Red Deck Lights, LED White Light in Rod Box & Trailer Backup Lights * V-T2 Live Well Vents * Lew's Rod and Reels. Cool Foot pad on t/ motor .